SAP Simple Finance solution allows companies to embrace the digital age to keep up with new and evolving business models provide decision makers with instant insight. With the SAP Simple Finance module users can form a common view of all financial and operational data, provide flexible reporting, automate processes – and instantly evaluate the financial implications of business operations with real-time analytics, prediction and simulation.
By the end of this training you will:
– Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
– Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Simple Finance module.
– Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP Simple Finance consultant.
A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage. Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
Although there is no guarantee of a job on course completion we are almost certain that you should be able to find a suitable position within a few weeks after successful completion of the course. As a part of Placement service, we offer CV reviewing in which your CV would be reviewed by our experts and essential modifications to be made would be recommended so that your CV suits perfectly to the kind of training you have taken.
- Introduction to SAP HANA and S4/HANA, SAP Simple Finance
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Overview of Reporting Options for SAP Simple Finance
- Migration – General Ledger
- Migration – Controlling
- Migration – Asset Accounting
Customizing New Functionalities
- Customizing – Universal Journal Entry & General Ledger
- Customizing – Controlling & Simplified Profitability Analysis
- Customizing – Asset Accounting
Integrated Business Planning
- Planning Process – FI, CO & PS
- Planning Integration – ERP & IBP
- Reporting – Plan Vs. Actual
- Q& A Session
- Conceptual Discussion with Process Flow
- Demonstration of End to End process
- Key configuration Settings
Materials & Resources
- On Hana system provided by client
- Configuration Material
Leave a Reply