Need Mandatory Requirements/Time:
This position is similar to a Desktop Engineer
- 7 Years SCCM or SMS like experience
- SCCM 2012 Experience Required (SCCM 2007 not sufficient)
- Advanced understanding of Content Distribution and Management, Maintenance Windows, Queries, Application Deployment, Packaging Deployment, Operating Systems Deployment, LTI and ZTI Operating System Deployment, Microsoft Software Updates, and 3rd-Party Integrations.
- Full knowledge of the Operating System Deployment process from design to deployment and the support tools and technology involved (SCCM, MDT, WDS, PXE, Bootable Media, TaskSequences, MSI and MST files, etc.)
- STRONG SCCM, OS, AD and Application troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with top level support (no escalation beyond).
- STRONG experience in the following tools: MDT, APP-V, InstallShield, Software Repackagers, MSI Tables
- Ability to fully script repeatable tasks, Operating System Deployment, Application Installs and configuration changes.
- Experience in Windows XP/7/8/10 from an Administrator perspective (not desktop support.)
- 5 Years PowerShell scripting experience in a production environment
- STRONG shell experience in windows (command shell, vbscript, PowerShell.)
- Understanding of WMI/CIM.
- Experience with Active Directory User and Computer accounts, Security Groups, and group policy objects.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience working in a highly distributed environment.
Location: Columbus, OH
Mode Of Interview: Face to Face Interview
Submission Closing Date: 3/12/17
For more Information please fill the Details: